Friday, February 19, 2010

The Sound of Silence

Who the fuck said that SILENCE IS GOLDEN? Of course, I agree with it, but sometimes silence may not be the best thing to encounter when you're in a relationship. ESPECIALLY when you're in a relationship. Here's the thing, I was dealing with a guy a couple of months ago. And he was very horny. Like ALL his texts were all about SEX and the thing was...I barely knew him! Then it came to a point where he was telling me that he wanted to go "all the fucking way" with me and that's when it hit me: Sure, but who are you? Like you can't say that. That's not part of the plan. You're supposed to say it indirectly and you're supposed to tell it to my fucking face...AND you're also supposed to talk to me. I hardly know you! So I told the dude (with the help of my dear friend), "Why don't we all go ALL THE WAY to the coffee shop and see where it goes?". Sure enough, he apologized for his horny-ness, but agreed to coffee it up with me. I was so happy, because finally, we could see each other face to face. And then the day came for our little coffee date, he told me he was going to see some friends first, but technically, he was "essentially available". WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? Oh well, so I waited him to text me, so that we could go out, but NOTHING. "Essentially" you could hear the crickets chirping between us. Guys like that are FUCKED in the HEAD. Has that ever happened to you, ladies? I mean, when a guy gets you over-excited and then the next day he goes bi-polar on you and he just stops talking? Like that's the end of it?! Then you wonder why. Did you do anything wrong? Probably not. And they call US girls. Come on, I thought guys were supposed to be "straight-up" with what they need to say, but unfortunately, we usually get stuck with the ones who are afraid of a real conversation. But you know, though it is such an unfortunate event, SILENCE, I suppose is GOLDEN. I wouldn't want to date an "I'm so horny-and-I-am-scared-of-a-little-conversation" type of guy. Ladies, enjoy the conversation. Conversation is KEY. Remember: CONVERSATION, THEN PLAY. Again, CONVERSATION, THEN PLAY. Because then, you would know what type of guy he really is. Think about it, if you're not having sex, what else would you do with him? TALK. And what if he turns out to be boring as fuck? My point exactly.

Enjoy your weekend, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Very early on a Saturday morning/very late on a Friday night, I read your blog and smile -- it gives me hope and makes me laugh. Thanks for the nod btw. Baby T appreciates Miss V's support. Oh and fuck that guy. Not physically of course, but AFTER a double-double or two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aw, thank you! glad it made ya smileee girlll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that sucks honey. Had it been me, however, I wouldn't have expected anything from him. The minute he pulled, "I wanna go all the fucking way," my response would have been something like, "You can go all the fucking way to hell, and never speak to me again."

    I think women now-a-days are to receptive of disrespect. If they started treating the assholes they way they need to be treated, maybe men would grow up a little as a species...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I'll keep that in mind, the next time i encounter another douche bag like that! And that's actually very true lol. like we're the ones who always get hurt..they never do. they always make it as if it's their fault!!!

    ReplyDelete