Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hellooo There

NEW POST?! No! I am currently writing a blog post, but have been so busy/exhausted with work (and life) that it has been physically impossible! Please keep calm, my blogging career is not OVER, I assure, it's been stalled, and I've already got people upset...I know, I'm a shame to this blogging world. Again, please continue to email me! I would love to hear your feedback and stories...even if it's for some personal advice. Again my email address is askmevie@gmail.com

You will definitely hear from me soon!

LOTS OF LOVEEE,
V

2 comments:

  1. I was being so patient... I got so excited :P
    I MISS YOU<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur blog..like u said jackasses will always be jackasses. Just like bitches will always be bitches....i love that~~~

    ReplyDelete